Sometimes your wigs get frizzy.Don't be anxious.Just follow 10 simple tips from Wig supplier to turn those frustrating fly-aways into a sleek, soft hair.1. Properly moisturized hair is less likely to be affected by static, so deep condition regularly. I recommend you use a deep conditioner about once a week. You can leave the conditioner on Cheap full lace wigs for anywhere from ten minutes to all night long while you sleep!
2. Since moisture is tantamount in keeping hair smooth, avoid products that include drying ingredients like alcohol or sodium lauryl sulfates.(Beware of most generic hairsprays, which contain drying alcohol)
3. What lots of ladies don't know is that towel drying your hair can actually create more static than blow-drying if it's not done properly. Here's a trick: instead of rubbing or wringing hair out,, blot dry with a thin towel made for drying hair.
Stop washing your hair every day. No, really. It dries the hair of lace front wigs human hair to the utmost and therefore adds both frizz and tangles (which can cause breakage and lead to more frizzing). Also use an appropriate Wig Care Shampoo & Conditioner
5. Contrary to popular belief, blow drying can be done without creating frizz if hair is properly operated: apply a leave-in conditioner that's made to prepare hair for heat styling and comb through damp hair with a wide-toothed plastic comb; then, use the concentrator attachment on your blow-dryer and dry downward so that the follicle is smoothed flat toward the ends of your strands.
6. The appearance of frizz is often caused by split ends and breakage, which create weaker, larger ends of the hair's strands that reflect sunlight particularly well and are very noticeable. Combat this effect by regularly trimming hair to keep ends healthy and smooth.
7. Brush your hair with a plastic-bristled hair brush rather than horsehair or other fiber bristles. Plastic bristles create less static and help the top of the hair to lay flat, avoiding further damage.
8. Run a fabric softener sheet (like the ones you use in your clothes dryer) over the hair of your China lace wigs and watch static frizz and fly-aways disappear.
9. You probably know to use an anti-frizz serum or glossing serum to finish your style; however, instead of applying it directly to your hair first or rubbing it between your palms, try smoothing the serum through your comb and then combing your hair to apply. This ensures an even application and dispels any frizz-breeding effects your brush's bristles might impart on your hair.
10. In a hurry? A dab of any generic moisturizer can double as an on-the-go de-frizzing cream. Simply rub the moisturizer between your fingers, and then run your hands over and through the frizziest parts of your hair. You're so smooth.